You won’t question whether your home is marketed correctly, priced appropriately, and listed in all Greater Alabama MLS searches. Listing a home with RE/MAX Southern Homes is easy, affordable, and the best guarantee for you to sell your home at your pace. Here’s a short video I want to share:
- Most homes will have a home inspection. Use this link to see just what an American Society of Home Inspectors, Inc. inspector will do when they inspect your home:
- Launch the tour now. This is the Visual Virtual Tour of a typical home inspection. Turn off pop up blockers to view this.
Here are some of the advantages when listing your home with Paul DeCarlo and RE/MAX Southern Homes:
- Immediate update to the Greater Alabama MLS, Realtor.com, and RE/MAX.com. (As well as other major Real Estate companies in Birmingham)
- Help pricing your home by using Comparative Market Analysis tools as well as an in depth discussion with you to find your pricing needs
- Marketing through many means including the most popular way – Internet. Your marketing is paid for by the Listing Agent – Paul DeCarlo, and is not charged back to you.
- Home warranty is automatically provided at no charge for your home while it is listed.
- Attractive custom signage in your front yard with information sheets
- Consultation to help you prepare your home for sale including a checklist of items that will encourage buyers to look and make an offer.
- Complete confidentiality and trust. Every offer is presented to you, the seller.
- Convenience – You do not need to show your home or schedule appointments. The entire selling process can be turned over to RE/MAX Southern Homes. Our offices are open on the weekends to provide fantastic customer service.